The RTU560 Rack and RTU560 DIN rail which form part of the 560 series belong to the ABB family of products.
- Available in 19" versions or less.
- High adaptability to customer needs thanks to the swing frame and the rack mounting plate.
- Local and remote access with which only a web browser and Java is required.
- Broad capabilities to interface with host systems and sub devices
- Cost efficient solutions are provided by fully flexible sub racks for communication units (CMUs) and I/Os with redundancy support
- Modular and flexible with HMI based on web-server technology, it ensures a perfect solution for medium and large applications for transmission/sub transmission and distribution
- Supports standard protocols (IEC 61850, DNP3, IEC 60870-5-104).
- Furthermore, all data can be described in an IEC 61850 data model with the RTU560 which means that the selection of components for different tasks is independent of the manufacturer.
RTU560 DIN rail:
- Remote maintenance and configuration
- Minimal installation time and effort
- Available in two versions, the compact RTU560 DIN rail or the remarkably economical RTU211 DIN rail.
- Extendable with different I/O modules that can be used by the RTU560 Rack
- Function allowing directional fault current detection (optional)
- Excellent solution for smart grid applications and feeder RTUs
- Similar functionality to RTU560 Rack
Supports standard protocols (IEC 61850, DNP3, IEC 60870-5-104). Furthermore, all data can be described in an IEC 61850 data model with the RTU560 which means that selection of components for different tasks is independent of the manufacturer.