The patented plug-in design of the Relion® 610 series speeds up installation, testing and maintenance of the IED.
The 610 series includes IEDs for:
- feeder protection (REF610).
- motor protection (REM610).
- general system voltage supervision (REU610).
- Self-supervision of hardware and software.
- Withdrawable design with automatic short-circuiting of CT secondaries.
- Non-volatile memory for settings (EEPROM) and for recorded fault values.
- Disturbance recorder (5s at 800Hz): 4 analogue and 8 digital channels.
- Display of primary values: phase / residual current measurement (RMS); voltage measurement in REU610; negative phase sequence component in REM610; temperature based on RTD (Resistance Temperature Detectors)measurements in REM610.